The bar will be open afterwards for a bit of a social catch up. Ask the Trustees and any of the Committee members your questions. Put forward some ideas perhaps?
A.G.M. – New Milton Memorial Centre & War Memorial hall
Registered Charity No. 270889
NOTICE OF AN ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
BE PLEASED TO TAKE NOTICE THAT PURSUANT TO THE THIRD SCHEDULE OF THE DECLARATION OF TRUST DATED THE 17TH DAY OF JUNE 2015, AN ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE NEW MILTON MEMORIAL CENTRE AND WAR MEMORIAL HALL WILL BE HELD AT THE MEMORIAL CENTRE, WHITEFIELD ROAD, NEW MILTON, HAMPSHIRE, BH25 6DE AT 7 O’CLOCK P.M. ON WEDNESDAY THE 3RD NOVEMBER 2021
THE BUSINESS OF THE MEETING WILL BE:
- To approve the minutes of the previous A.G.M.
- To receive and pass the report of the Trustees and the Management Committee’s report and the accounts of the Centre.
- To confirm the appointment of Davis Shores & Co. as the Centre’s Examining Accountants.
- To elect the Management Committee for the next year pursuant to clause 3 of the second schedule of the Declaration of Trust dated 17th day of June, 2015.
It is requested that anyone wishing to stand for election or re-election to the Management Committee at the A.G.M. should give written notice to the Chairman of the Committee, at the postal or email address below, not less than 14 days before the A.G.M. Such notice should set out brief details of the Nominee and the benefits & skills the Nominee can bring to the Committee.
- Any other business: notice to be given in writing to the postal or email address below not less than 14 days before the A.G.M.
Chairman of the Management Committee, Mr Pete Davis
New Milton Memorial Centre, Whitefield Road, New Milton, Hants, BH25 6DE
Tel: 01425 629451 or 078 5995 4002 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Web:www.memcentre.co.uk
Dated 14th September 2021
BY ORDER OF THE TRUSTEES
Chairman of the Trustees