New Milton Memorial Centre & War Memorial hall
Registered Charity No. 270889
NOTICE OF AN ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
BE PLEASED TO TAKE NOTICE THST PURSUANT TO THE THIRD SCHEDULE OF THE DECLARATION OF TRUST DATED THE 17TH DAY OF JUNE 2015, AN ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE NEW MILTON MEMORIAL CENTRE AND WAR MEMORIAL HALL WILL BE HELD AT THE MEMORIAL CENTRE, WHITFIELD ROAD, NEW MILTON, HAMPSHIRE, BH25 6DE AT 6 O’CLOCK P.M. ON FRIDAY THE 23RD OCTOBER 2020
THE BUSINESS OF THE MEETING WILL BE:
- To approve the minutes of the previous A.G.M.
- To receive and pass the report of the Trustees and the Management Committee’s report and the accounts of the Centre.
- To confirm the appointment of Davis Shores & Co. as the Centre’s Examining Accountants.
- To elect the Management Committee for the next year pursuant to clause 3 of the second schedule of the Declaration of Trust dated 17th day of June, 2015.
It is requested that anyone wishing to stand for election or re-election to the Management Committee at the A.G.M. should give written notice to the Chairman of the Committee, at the postal or email address below, not less than 14 days before the A.G.M. Such notice should set out brief details of the Nominee and the benefits & skills the Nominee can bring to the Committee.
- Any other business: notice to be given in writing to the postal or email address below not less than 14 days before the A.G.M.
Due to the COVID regulations currently in place, we are limited to the number of attendees we can allow to take part in the A.G.M. So BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL! There may be a few places available on the night but if you turn up without a reservation, please do not be offended if we are unable to let you in.
Chairman of the Management Committee, Mr Pete Davis
New Milton Memorial Centre, Whitefield Road, New Milton, Hants, BH25 6DE
Tel: 01425 629451 – Email: email@example.com – Web:www.memcentre.co.uk
Dated 14th September 2020
BY ORDER OF THE TRUSTEES
Chairman of the Trustees